Please read these notes very thoroughly
The primary aim at Sunflow is to validate your decision to buy our heaters by providing you with a really competitive quote and brilliant pre and post sales service, so much so, that you will give us a fantastic review on Trustpilot
- It’s all about communication. We encourage you to read your quote carefully, check the pages where we state what we will do, what we won’t do, and what we would need you to do before we arrive to start the installation process. Let’s make sure that there is no room for doubt, at all. We are always available on the phone or via email. You will get an answer to your query.
- There will be NO pressure selling from Sunflow. Once you have paid us your deposit, you will have 14 days to ‘cool off’. If you do change your mind, we will be very upset, but we will return your deposit. No ifs or buts.
- The moment these 14 days are up, we will put your heaters into production as soon as we can. We build your heaters to your specific requirements and colours, so once they are made, we cannot really turn back. Of course, we will listen to exceptional circumstances.
- The heaters are Sunflow’s until we have received your balance of payment. We trust that you will understand this.
- We are a company that is constantly looking to innovate. Everything we do is focused on improving our heaters, making them more efficient and reducing any potential impact on the environment. So, it is possible that the specifications will change from the time you order to the time we install, but this will always be for the better.
- Surveying is a science. We are confident when we assess how many radiators you need and where they should be located in your house. However, circumstances can change and you may choose to move heaters to different locations without telling us. This may change performance, but again, if in doubt, contact us.
- When we arrive to install, let’s all take care to check that your heaters have arrived in a pristine state. If you spot something, let the installers know, and we will agree on how to move forward.
- We will install your heaters and show you how they work. Once we leave your property, you should not forget to ensure the heaters in your contents policy if you want to. You have our manufacturers guarantee for the heaters and thermostats themselves.
- Our heaters carry a 15-year guarantee. Our Thermostats carry a 3-year guarantee. Both of these are transferable for the remaining validity of the guarantee to the new homeowners should you choose to sell your property. Unfortunately, unless you chose heaters on castors or feet, you cannot take them to your new home.
If you have paid for installation with your Sunflow heating all works carried out carry a 12-month guarantee for labour and materials and is separate from your heater and thermostat guarantee.
- Any third party products installed carry the manufacturers guarantee (for example, water cylinders, immersion heaters, boilers, towel rails…). You should retain all relevant guarantees and instruction manuals, just in case.
All our radiators come with a 15-year guarantee and a 3 year control panel and thermostat guarantee.
What we will do…
Any circuit alterations will be tested, and certificates issued where required. Any radiators that are hard wired will be issued new 13amp Switched Fused Spurs or 20amp double pole switches.
With all plug in applications we will not replace existing sockets unless we spot damage.
There may be times that the existing electrical installations may require us to carry out works that vary from the quote to comply with the current wiring regulations. Our fitting team will discuss this on the day and advise on the best way to move forward with the installation.
Note: Additional charges will apply for any additional electrical works and replacement sockets.
Our plumbing services are subcontracted to trusted partners. It may be necessary for our subcontractor to undertake a further plumbing survey on site or remotely. We reserve the right to discuss potential changes to the plumbing quote if something is found that we didn’t spot.
Our decommission service includes the removal of surface pipes, wet radiators, and boiler.
What we won’t do
- We do not replace existing consumer units
- We do not do any painting and decorating, and we only surface mount wires.
- We do not reconnect solar panels to the grid.
- We do not remove old Oil or LPG tanks.
- We do not remove existing header tanks – we will drain down and leave empty.
- We do not remove backboilers – they are capped and left where they are.
- We do not remove Parkray boilers.
What we need you to do before we install
- If you are having Night Storage Heaters removed by us, we need you to turn the heaters off at least 48 hours before we arrive – they will be too hot to handle if this is not done. If we are unable to complete the job on the day, there will be an additional charge to revisit and complete the install.
- We recommend giving your electricity company at least 2 weeks’ notice to change your tariff to standard rate. We will send you information on how to do this. We cannot do it for you.
- If required, we need you to make a decision about your consumer unit, and any supplementary electrical work, and for this to be completed before we arrive to install.
- Make sure our installers can access the areas of the property where they will be installing.
- For installations of new hot water cylinders, any airing cupboards where the new unit will be located will need to be completely emptied. If shelving needs removing to fit a Sunamp/Cylinder, it will not be re in stated.
- It is important that any plumbing and electrical work that is not being carried out by Sunflow is completed before the installation date. Sunflow reserve the right to charge a full day’s labour where we are unable to access the property or carry out the scheduled works.
Once signed, and your 14-day cooling off period has elapsed, the 3 pages making up this document constitute a contract between Sunflow Ltd and yourself.