All our radiators come with a 10 Year Invincible™ Radiator Guarantee and 5 Year Control Panel and Thermostat Guarantee. The radiator prices include your thermostat.
Once signed, and your 7‐day cooling off period has passed, these Terms & Conditions form a contract between Sunflow Ltd and the customer.
The primary aim at Sunflow is to validate your decision to install our radiators by providing you with a really competitive quote and brilliant service so much so, that you will give us a fantastic review on Trustpilot once your radiators have been installed and you have used them for the first time.
1) It’s all about communication.
We encourage you to read your quote carefully, check the pages where we state what we will do, what we won’t do, and what we need you to do before we arrive to start the installation process. Let’s make sure that there is no room for doubt, at all. We are always available on the phone or via email. You will get an answer to your query.
2) Surveying is a science. We assess how many radiators you need and where they should be located in your house for maximum benefit. However, circumstances can change and you may choose to move radiators to different locations without telling us. This may affect performance, but again, if in doubt, contact us.
3) Although we hope you won’t want to, we give you 7 days to change your mind after you’ve paid your deposit. Once those 7 days are up, we will put your radiators into production as soon as we can. We build your radiators to your specific requirements and colours, so once they are made, we cannot really turn back. Although of course, we will listen to exceptional circumstances.
You can waive this cooling off period so we can start building your radiators sooner if you choose.
4) The radiators are Sunflow’s until we have received your balance of payment. We trust that you will understand this.
5) We are a company that is constantly looking to innovate. Everything we do is focused on improving our radiators, making them more efficient and reducing any potential impact on the environment. So, it is possible that the specifications will change from the time you order to the time we install, but this will always be for the better.
6) When we arrive to install, let’s all take care to check that your radiators have arrived in a pristine state. If you spot something, let the installers know, and we will agree how to move forward.
7) Our radiators carry a 10 year guarantee. Our Thermostats carry a 5 year guarantee. Just be sure that no one has interfered with any of the mechanics. Both guarantees are transferable for the remaining validity of the guarantee to the new owners should you choose to sell your property. Unfortunately, unless you chose radiators on castors or legs, you cannot decide whether to take them to your new home.
8) Any of the third party products installed carry the manufacturer’s guarantee (for example, water cylinders, immersion heaters, boilers, towel rail). You should retain all relevant papers, just in case.